Rey Rey

Couldn't understand the narration, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What I did notice was the animation was REALLY smooth, and very well styled. I particularly liked the shot at :17 where it seemed like it could be a painting, but it had very minor movements on some parts of the picture that made it still seem alive.

Dogs humping things cracks me up.

And then the punchline really made me laugh. Great animation with a good story. That's almost all I can ask for. Yet I will ask for subtitles (that took off the half star for me).

PichoBrazo responds:

Thanks for the appreciation, I'm glad you like it, it took time and detail. In the future I will upload it translated or subtitled.

New Reno break New Reno break

There needs to be animation. The atmosphere was great, the audio was also awesome. My big problem is that there's barely movement. Also, the rating tag needs to be at least T. We're dealing with a brothel here. Surely not *everyone* needs to see that.

But really, even though the non-animation thing kinda ruined it for me, the art was great, the atmosphere was really good, and the audio which is technically a part of the atmosphere was great too.

Cryofluid responds:

Thanks for the constructive comment. What you're telling about animation will add grist to the mill of my project partner demand. He keeps asking me : "smoother animations and not only fade in/ fade out."
I know it would be better, but it's always a question of time.
Yet, to take into account many people who think like you, our next animation project we are working on atm will have smoother animations.

Getting Caught With Rego - Grounded Getting Caught With Rego - Grounded

Loved the direction of this one. The the reading felt a bit slow and sometimes the dialogue felt unnatural as well. You used pauses for dramatic effect, but there was too much silence in the animation. Maybe fill some of the pauses in with some sort of sound effect, for example, the effect right before 2:18 was great, and the silence right afterwards was weird.

Still great though. I loved it.

LeagueOfTasteClass responds:

Thanks! Very much appreciated. And thanks for the feedback. This was the first time I did the sound design by myself and normally I would get someone else more capable than me, so that might explain why it's a little off. In future I'll probs stick with getting other people to do it for me haha

Pitching Pitching

This was pretty good. However I was disappointed that the actual gameplay in its basic elements had nothing really to do with sound. The pitch shifting mechanic sounded great, but it did little to overall effect the gameplay. The Red to Blue slider was cool. As some other reviewers said, it would have been nice if there was some middle ground options for the slider rather than just opening a door every time it got to the maximum or minimum pitch. I guess there's a little fiddling the player can do on the slider when he's dodging the spinning gears, but other than that, I saw little options or cool quirks on the system other than basic platforming.

I really like the music and I played for a bit, so this was a good game. I got to level 8. Don't know how many more there are, but yep, that's it for me.

FIST OF AWESOME FIST OF AWESOME

Bug: I got stuck outside the castle, unable to enter it. A bunch of enemies from the castle spawned outside where I was and after I defeated them all I was unable to progress forward because I was in the wrong map/area.

Other than that, I really enjoyed brawling. I like the fact that after learning what everything does, you can hold your own in a group of enemies and not really have to worry about turning to face them when they are behind you. I ended up feeling like a Bearded-Bear-Ass-Kicking-Bad-Ass.

Return to Riddle School Return to Riddle School

I encountered a bug where I was able to use my hall pass before I actually encountered Richy by clicking on it while in a different room.

Noodle responds:

You're not the first to come across this bug. I can't seem to weed it out, because I can't recreate it :/
Thanks for the report, I will try to fix it if I can figure out what is going wrong.

So Minimal So Minimal

I love it. It has just the right amount of umph to it, and it doesn't outstay its welcome either. All in all 8/8, would listen again (20x).

Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version

Awww yeah! This song makes me feel really happy. I don't know what recording equipment you have, but as far as I care, I'm glad you recorded this because it's a very good song.

jessepajamas responds:

line-in recording lol

Plus One Plus One

Very pretty and bouncy. I liked it. It had a very nice end. Overall, I just felt happy listening to it.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks for listening! I'm glad you liked it.

Blueberry Blueberry

I really like it. It looks so simple, due to the limited color palette, but because everything is well formed, the colors mesh, and the face is drawn well. Very cool setting too.

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

This is a very cool picture. There is one thing that bugs me though. The head seems out of place for some reason. It could be the coloring. I think the chroma is too high. If you were to make it mid to low chroma, I think it would fit the rest of the picture better. As for the position of the head, it should be a little higher. Her torso isn't leaning forward, so her head should be pulled up a little bit.

I'm not too certain of the figure critique, but I do know that the coloring doesn't quite match up as the background is mid chroma, the foreground is mid to low chroma, her legs and most of the torso is mid chroma and only the face has high chroma colors. This may be intentional but I think it makes the face stand out a little too much. Perhaps that blush on the her right cheek should be toned down a little.