Rey Rey

Couldn't understand the narration, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What I did notice was the animation was REALLY smooth, and very well styled. I particularly liked the shot at :17 where it seemed like it could be a painting, but it had very minor movements on some parts of the picture that made it still seem alive.

Dogs humping things cracks me up.

And then the punchline really made me laugh. Great animation with a good story. That's almost all I can ask for. Yet I will ask for subtitles (that took off the half star for me).

PichoBrazo responds:

Thanks for the appreciation, I'm glad you like it, it took time and detail. In the future I will upload it translated or subtitled.

New Reno break New Reno break

There needs to be animation. The atmosphere was great, the audio was also awesome. My big problem is that there's barely movement. Also, the rating tag needs to be at least T. We're dealing with a brothel here. Surely not *everyone* needs to see that.

But really, even though the non-animation thing kinda ruined it for me, the art was great, the atmosphere was really good, and the audio which is technically a part of the atmosphere was great too.

Cryofluid responds:

Thanks for the constructive comment. What you're telling about animation will add grist to the mill of my project partner demand. He keeps asking me : "smoother animations and not only fade in/ fade out."
I know it would be better, but it's always a question of time.
Yet, to take into account many people who think like you, our next animation project we are working on atm will have smoother animations.

Getting Caught With Rego - Grounded Getting Caught With Rego - Grounded

Loved the direction of this one. The the reading felt a bit slow and sometimes the dialogue felt unnatural as well. You used pauses for dramatic effect, but there was too much silence in the animation. Maybe fill some of the pauses in with some sort of sound effect, for example, the effect right before 2:18 was great, and the silence right afterwards was weird.

Still great though. I loved it.

LeagueOfTasteClass responds:

Thanks! Very much appreciated. And thanks for the feedback. This was the first time I did the sound design by myself and normally I would get someone else more capable than me, so that might explain why it's a little off. In future I'll probs stick with getting other people to do it for me haha

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Wow, I wasn't expecting that to be funny. This was really great. I thought for sure that it would go a bland horror direction, but you made it good.

Ricks Overwatch Tales Ricks Overwatch Tales

I loved this animation and related to it in many ways. At 43 seconds, I didn't like how the camera was shaking since I actually couldn't tell it was the three killed players until I rewatched it and paused to see the character details. The "NOON." ending was not good as it barely gave me time to laugh at Junkrat, making me stop for a moment to see if something else is happening.

Aside from these minor gripes, I enjoyed this a lot.

Jynx Jynx

That resolution actually made me smile. I was expecting more racist humor, so the pun caught me completely off guard.

Birthday 19 Birthday 19

Alright guys, you need to calm down. Just because this every one of these last few reviews are stupid, well that doesn't mean we have to carry on the trend does it?

Thanks, Revisor Stupid.