Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Wow, I wasn't expecting that to be funny. This was really great. I thought for sure that it would go a bland horror direction, but you made it good.

Ricks Overwatch Tales Ricks Overwatch Tales

I loved this animation and related to it in many ways. At 43 seconds, I didn't like how the camera was shaking since I actually couldn't tell it was the three killed players until I rewatched it and paused to see the character details. The "NOON." ending was not good as it barely gave me time to laugh at Junkrat, making me stop for a moment to see if something else is happening.

Aside from these minor gripes, I enjoyed this a lot.

Jynx Jynx

That resolution actually made me smile. I was expecting more racist humor, so the pun caught me completely off guard.

FIST OF AWESOME FIST OF AWESOME

Bug: I got stuck outside the castle, unable to enter it. A bunch of enemies from the castle spawned outside where I was and after I defeated them all I was unable to progress forward because I was in the wrong map/area.

Other than that, I really enjoyed brawling. I like the fact that after learning what everything does, you can hold your own in a group of enemies and not really have to worry about turning to face them when they are behind you. I ended up feeling like a Bearded-Bear-Ass-Kicking-Bad-Ass.

Return to Riddle School Return to Riddle School

I encountered a bug where I was able to use my hall pass before I actually encountered Richy by clicking on it while in a different room.

Noodle responds:

You're not the first to come across this bug. I can't seem to weed it out, because I can't recreate it :/
Thanks for the report, I will try to fix it if I can figure out what is going wrong.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

I played this game for 1 hour. Two-thirds of which were awesome! Filled with unique puzzles to solve, with coins added as an extra challenge. I spent 20 minutes on level 19. I have had a lot of time to think about what is wrong with that level. You might think that since it's only one level, it's not too important, but in my eyes, since it took up a third of my playing time, it's a HUGE deal.

Two-thirds of what I played was amazing. The mechanics of this game are refreshingly fun to use, and it's fun to figure out the puzzles made using the mechanics. It's especially fun to pick up the spawn point and circumvent some traditionally difficult jumps. You need a different kind of muscle memory than one would get from a normal platforming game.

The mechanics were slowly introduced and taught until you had a wonderful skill set at your disposal. All you had to do was remember what you were taught and eventually, you could figure out the puzzle.

And then level 19 happened. Everything taught to you went out the window. All the cool gameplay and mechanics that make this submission unique and interesting are gone. The beginning platform was frozen so you can't even interact with it like you've been able to ALL GAME. And it's not frozen to make the level a harder puzzle. It's simply a restriction on what game mechanics you can use in that level. As a result, it becomes a generic platforming level that is dull, frustrating, and uninspired.

Since level 19 is most fresh in my mind, I'm tempted to rate this BLAM this like crazy, but the first 18 levels were so awesome that I have to give a few stars for its originality and great execution.

JonBro responds:

Thanks, xpwifi. I think that's fair. Level 19 was a terrible idea, in retrospect.

So Minimal So Minimal

I love it. It has just the right amount of umph to it, and it doesn't outstay its welcome either. All in all 8/8, would listen again (20x).

Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version

Awww yeah! This song makes me feel really happy. I don't know what recording equipment you have, but as far as I care, I'm glad you recorded this because it's a very good song.

jessepajamas responds:

line-in recording lol

Plus One Plus One

Very pretty and bouncy. I liked it. It had a very nice end. Overall, I just felt happy listening to it.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks for listening! I'm glad you liked it.

Blueberry Blueberry

I really like it. It looks so simple, due to the limited color palette, but because everything is well formed, the colors mesh, and the face is drawn well. Very cool setting too.

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

This is a very cool picture. There is one thing that bugs me though. The head seems out of place for some reason. It could be the coloring. I think the chroma is too high. If you were to make it mid to low chroma, I think it would fit the rest of the picture better. As for the position of the head, it should be a little higher. Her torso isn't leaning forward, so her head should be pulled up a little bit.

I'm not too certain of the figure critique, but I do know that the coloring doesn't quite match up as the background is mid chroma, the foreground is mid to low chroma, her legs and most of the torso is mid chroma and only the face has high chroma colors. This may be intentional but I think it makes the face stand out a little too much. Perhaps that blush on the her right cheek should be toned down a little.