So Minimal So Minimal

I love it. It has just the right amount of umph to it, and it doesn't outstay its welcome either. All in all 8/8, would listen again (20x).

Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version Sonic 2 Credits Rock Version

Awww yeah! This song makes me feel really happy. I don't know what recording equipment you have, but as far as I care, I'm glad you recorded this because it's a very good song.

jessepajamas responds:

line-in recording lol

Plus One Plus One

Very pretty and bouncy. I liked it. It had a very nice end. Overall, I just felt happy listening to it.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks for listening! I'm glad you liked it.

can't move past can't move past

This sounded super chill. I agree with joerdy, though. It'd be nice if it was a little longer, but what you have right now is gold. It isn't something I normally hear when I listen to music, but I really like it. The way you use the voice at 1 min mark reminds me a little of the song, Lost & Found by Kicks n Licks.

The beginning reminded me of the music you would hear in Half Life 2.

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the review! Ah, I haven't listened to the HL2 soundtrack since I played it, but I seem to remember that it was awesome :)

Dootles Theme Dootles Theme

The piano tune was very pretty. It almost sounded nostalgic. I think it could have been built upon or made longer. Some of the sounds sounded discordant in my ears making me cringe a bit. That works in some songs, but this song is cheerful and upbeat, and it just doesn't fit for me.

If I were to do this, I would extend the piano loop to 16 beats instead of 8 beats. I really liked how the piano sounded at the end. I think THAT tune could have been extended too and linked back into the main tune.

Anyways, good work! I enjoyed listening to it. It made me feel happy and struck an emotional chord in me. Rating: 2 hamburgers and a large fry (with free water). 2+1+.5=3.5 units.

Da Kimchi Killa Da Kimchi Killa

Why Koreans?

LoZ TP - Kakariko Village LoZ TP - Kakariko Village

Oh the nostalgia...

This is pretty much the place I come whenever I feel the need to listen to awesome Zelda music (with searching the exception of the actual songs). This song is wonderful. Makes me feel sad that I didn't complete TP yet.

Or Windwaker for that matter...

I will do that right after completing Skyward. Anyways, I love your work and particularly this song. Great job!

VGSongbird responds:

I encourage you to do so. Wind Waker was fun--minus the fact that you spend most of your time navigating the map. And Twilight Princess FREAKIN changed my life! :D

Thanks for listening! :D

Aylius - Lucid [NEW SONG] Aylius - Lucid [NEW SONG]

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro... That was pretty serious. Your girlfriends has a wonderful voice and you have awesome skills. Keep this up.

Time to check out other works...

Disturbance Disturbance

At first I was like, "There's no dubstep!!" But there is some. Every time the wubwub sound faded away I thought "No!! Come back! I need you so I can justify this as being dubstep!"

I liked it. I think it's kinda Ambient Dubstep (Probably not an official genre, but whatever.)

Personally I would enjoy it more if there was a little more variety in the middle portion of the song.

Fade50 responds:

Thanks for the review, will try to add more variety next time

-Destiny- -Destiny-

Not bad, not great.

I know that there is a lot of build up in the Trance genre and that the same tune gets repeated a lot, but seriously, I thought whole song was looping until I checked to see that it was just ending.

I am not trying to be mean. The song builds up a lot, but the whole melody or background or something just isn't different enough. Something needs to change as the song progresses.

Or another possibility is that things changed too fast and the song ended up feeling like a loop inside of itself since there were only so many ways to make a tune different but the same.

Man, I hope this makes sense.

Anyways, it wasn't bad, it wasn't great, but it was good.